IT Services offers two video conferencing options that you can use to meet and collaborate with colleagues across campus or around the world, reducing travel time and expense while increasing communication and sharing.
Each video conferencing option and service has its own unique set of features. Use the Video Conferencing Services matrix to choose the option that's right for you, or explore each offering in depth:
- BlueJeans audio and video conferencing — Available to current full-time students and benefits-eligible faculty and staff at no additional cost, as part of the Converged Communications service. This self-service, high-definition audio and video conferencing service lets you join a conference from your browser, Jabber Video, Microsoft Lync or standards based room system. BlueJeans is also a replacement for audio conferencing services such as WebEx, Premiere Global, Adobe Connect, etc.
- Premium video conferencing — The perfect video conferencing solution for high-profile VIP events. We attend to every detail, including pre-event testing and full monitoring during the conference.
To get started or to speak with a service consultant about Video Conferencing options, please submit a HelpSU request.
- Compare Video Conferencing Services
- BlueJeans Audio and Video Conferencing
- Premium Video Conferencing
- Video Endpoint Registration
- Video Conferencing Equipment Rental