IT Services offers four video conferencing options that you can use to meet and collaborate with colleagues across campus or around the world, reducing travel time and expense while increasing communication and sharing.
Each video conferencing service has its own unique set of features. Select the use case that best meets your needs.
I want to ...
- Schedule and manage my own audio and video conferencing meetings from my laptop, smart-phone or tablet. This includes sharing content and recording meetings.
- Have someone come to my location to set-up and manage a VIP video-conference, with every detail attended to, including pre-event testing and full monitoring during the conference.
- Rent a video conferencing enabled room for a meeting.
- Create a video conferencing enabled room in my department.
Video conferencing rates vary by service. See the Rates page for more information. Services are available by subscription; a valid PTA in Oracle Financials is required for billing.
To get started or to speak with a service consultant about video conferencing options, please submit a HelpSU request.
- BlueJeans Audio and Video Conferencing
- Premium Video Conferencing
- Turnkey Video Systems Solution
- Video Conferencing Equipment Rental
Struggling with audio or visual quality in video conference meetings? Knowing a few best practices could be the game changer. Watch this video to find out how you can help create a seamless experience.