SecureFX is a Windows program that allows you to transfer files to and from a UNIX server. Configuring SecureFX for an SFTP connection allows you to transfer files directly to Stanford's distributed network of UNIX computers while encrypting both your password and all transmitted information.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2003, and XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- File Size: 17.1 MB (32-bit version) or 18.5 MB (64-bit version)
- The installer file installs both SecureFX and SecureCRT.
- SecureFX and SecureCRT share session settings, so configuring a connection to a particular server only needs to be done once in order to be available to both programs.
- SecureFX is subject to export control. This software may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to any country subject to U.S. trade sanctions governing the software.
If you don't know whether your computer is running a 64-bit operating system, most likely it is not.