You can send secure email to secure mailing lists that are administered by Stanford's mailing list service (@lists.stanford.edu). Note, however, that secure email is only allowed to mailing lists that start with "secure-". Secure email sent to non-secure mailing lists will be rejected.
If you have an existing secure mailing list or are creating a new one, verify the following settings:
- Go to the mailing list administration page for your secure mailing list:
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/admin/secure-LISTNAME (secure-LISTNAME = name of your list)
- Under Configuration Categories, click Non-digest options: In the Details for personalize field, select Full Personalization.
- Under Configuration Categories, click Digest options: In the Edit digestable field, select No.
- Under Configuration Categories, click General Options:
- In the Edit first_strip_reply_to field, select Yes.
- in the Details for reply_goes_to_list field, select This list.