IT Services Technology Training manages five training facilities, each of which are available for Stanford departments and groups to rent for instructional and other approved uses.
Click on the facility name below for more information, including photos, rates, and installed software.
- Mac/Windows computer labs:
- POST (Professional Office Systems Training; Redwood Hall Room G6)
- Birch Lab A (Birch Hall, Room 105)
- Birch Lab B (Birch Hall, Room 107)
- Turing Auditorium (Polya Hall Room 111)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Registrar's Office administers the usage of Turing Auditorium from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday through Friday. To schedule during those hours go to 25Live.
- Redwood Hall Auditorium (Redwood Hall, Room G19) - Seats 73 -- To reserve, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each computer lab is equipped with computers, AV system, whiteboard, easel, and a networked printer.
Turing Auditorium is a lecture hall with a built-in AV system and computers for presenters.
Priority in scheduling is given to staff training in university administrative applications and to the regular courses offered by IT Services Technology Training. Upon the scheduling of these classes each quarter, rental requests are given consideration on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve a facility, first check its availability at http://techtrainingcalendar.stanford.edu, then fill out and submit the Facility Rental Request Form. One of our staff will contact you regarding your request.
If you have special needs, every effort will be made to make our training facilities accessible to you. To request disability accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the class.