IT Services offers systems administration for servers running Microsoft’s Windows Server operating system. The service includes daily maintenance, 24 x 7 support and monitoring, installation and configuration, patch management, and security scanning. The service is available for single- or multi-server applications.
- Support for selection, configuration, and deployment
- Vendor support (Microsoft Premiere Support agreement)
- Fully automated operating system and patch deployment
- Complete "lights out" management — anytime from anywhere
- Access to experts
- Uses IT Services change management processes and policies
- Support clustering and / or load balancing
- Virus scanning, intrusion detection, firewalls
- Recommendations and support for installing third-party applications
32-bit or 64-bit Windows OS, Standard or Enterprise:
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008 (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2008 Core (only supported in selected cases)
Older versions or versions that run more than 90 days without the latest service packs are subject to an additional “non-standard OS” monthly charge.
IT Services supports a limited set of Dell enterprise rack-mounted server hardware. Additional storage or other hardware devices may qualify, but at a special “non-standard hardware” rate. Please confer with your Windows team and business partners before you make any purchases.
We support servers in IT Services-managed data centers only.
Order this service at Order IT.