The Qualtrics survey tool is an easy-to-use, full-featured, web-based tool for creating and conducting online surveys. The survey tool is available at stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com.
- a Quick Survey Builder that guides beginners through creating a survey
- a Survey Library with templates that you can customize to meet your specific needs
- a tool to send and track participation invitations and reminders
- a tool to display survey results, graphically and statistically
- an export data feature, including to Excel or SPSS
- integration with Stanford’s Kerberos (SUNet ID authentication) systems
To learn how to register for and use the Qualtrics survey tool, see Setting Up a Qualtrics Account.
Tech Briefing Videos: