Stanford People and Organization Search, also known as StanfordWho, is the web application that allows you to search the Stanford directory of faculty, staff, students and sponsored affiliates at Stanford University and Medical Center. Contact and organization information is presented.
- Search for people by name, email address, work phone, or SUNet ID.
- Select a population to narrow your search results (e.g., search only within Hospital, Clinic, and LPCH staff).
- Search for last names that sound like your search term.
- Search for organizations by organization name or code.
- Link to search results instead of displaying static contact information on web pages. See Linking to StanfordWho Results for instructions.
- See Advanced StanfordWho Features for more features.
To use StanfordWho, go to any of the following access points:
- Use the search box on the Stanford home page.
- Go to stanfordwho.stanford.edu to launch StanfordWho.
- Go to the Searching Stanford web site at search.stanford.edu (click the People tab).
- Go directly to the Stanford-only view—bookmark this link!
See Searching StanfordWho for search tips.