Supported telephone sets
For multi-line phone rates, please see the IT Services Rates page.
IT Services continues to support the multi-line sets listed below for use on the Stanford telephone system, and all are currently available for departmental purchase.
- Meridian E.T. — appropriate for an individual or an area with above-average telephone activity (e.g., secretarial or receptionist positions, department answering points) when multiple telephone lines and one-button access to features are required.
- Meridian E.T. with Display — appropriate for an individual or an area with above-average telephone activity (e.g., secretarial or receptionist positions, department answering points where multiple telephone lines, one-button access to features, and the advantages of an alpha/numeric display, as well as an integrated "handsfree" speakerphone, are required).
- Meridian E.T. Speaker with Display — same as the Meridian E.T. with Display, but equipped with speakerphone capabilities. Due to the speakerphone feature, the Meridian E.T. Speaker with Display is most suitable in a private office environment.
- Dial tone
- Domestic Long Distance
- Auto Dial
- Call Forward to any number (on-or off-campus)
- Call Transfer
- Calling Line ID
- Voice Mail
- Last Number Redial
- Conference Calling for up to 6 lines
- Additional Directory Numbers
- Speed Call
- Calling Name Display
Optional features available upon request:
- Call Pickup
- Group Intercom
- Bridge Extensions
Customizable button labels for multi-line sets
IT Services provides the following downloadable PDF template that allows you to produce customized button labels for your multi-line telephone set: