To get started, log in to Google Drive on the web, install Google Drive on your computer or mobile device, and then put your files into Google Drive.
Logging in to Google Drive
- Go to webdocs.stanford.edu.
- On Stanford's web authentication page, enter your SUNet ID and password and then click Login.
- The list of your Google Drive documents displays.
Installing Google Drive on your computer
You can install Google Drive on your Windows or Mac computer as soon as you have access to Google Drive on the web
Accessing Google Drive on your mobile device
- Google Drive on the iPhone and iPad
- Google Dive on Android phones and tablets
- Google Drive on other devices and mobile browsers