The Zimbra Email and Calendar web client offers a rich, integrated experience, consolidating your email, address book, calendar, and tasks into one web page. From this page you can:
- share task lists, calendars, address books, and email folders;
- read your email by message or as a threaded conversation;
- access the Stanford View of StanfordWho;
- quickly search for campus locations by building, room capacity, or name;
- view your calendar by hovering over a date in an email message;
- and more!
Recommended Browsers: For faster performance when using Zimbra Email and Calendar, use Firefox on Windows and Safari or Firefox on Macintosh. You may experience significantly slower performance when using Internet Explorer.
The Zimbra Email and Calendar is easy to use, so we encourage you to explore. Start here for a quick tour.
Access your @Stanford email from any computer with a web browser and an Internet connection. There is no software to download or configure. Learn more....
The Address Book is linked to StanfordWho so that you can easily find people across campus. Learn more....
Use the new calendar to schedule appointments with your peers or a professor. Learn more....
Track and share to-do lists using the Task feature. Learn more....