IT Services has negotiated the following benefits for CHaMP clients who renew existing support contracts through the CHaMP vendors; see your vendor's web site for more information:
- For the next three years, support prices will not increase for machines under contract as of August 31, 2013.
- You may add new equipment on a monthly basis to your individual contract. Please contact the vendor directly for a support coverage quote.
- Except for Oracle Sun machines, you may discontinue equipment maintenance by giving the vendor 30 days' advance notice. The vendor will send you a prorated refund for any canceled equipment coverage. Oracle Sun support requires a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Vendors will accept support contract renewal payment by Stanford purchase order or PCard.
- On-line tools will be available from the vendors upon request to help you manage your contracts.
Please work directly with your CHaMP vendor(s):
Diane Morris, Services Account Manager
Jeff Vincent, Director of Services
George Massoud, Lead Account Manager
Rodney Jonoubei, Sales Engineer Account Manager
Chandani Bola, Accounting Manager