What we do
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet project requirements. The IT Services Project Management Office (PMO):
- is staffed with professional project managers with experience managing an array of project types using waterfall, software development lifecycle and agile methodologies to achieve identified objectives.
- provides skilled project managers to IT Services' most visible and complex projects.
- is available to support school, departmental, and/or healthcare related projects.
- provides tools and processes for both PMO and embedded project managers to use in managing their projects.
- facilitates the process of project portfolio management by identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects to achieve specific strategic business objectives.
Our staff includes:
For more information about the Project Management Office, see PMO Processes and Tools page and the IT Services Projects dashboard, contact the PMO distribution list (Stanford only), or please contact Nancy Ware.