IT Services offers three video conferencing options that you can use to meet and collaborate with colleagues across campus or around the world, reducing travel time and expense while increasing communication and sharing.
Each video conferencing option and service has its own unique set of features. Use the Video Conferencing Services matrix to choose the option that's right for you, or explore each offering in depth:
- Basic video conferencing — Powered by BlueJeans Network, this low-cost, self-service, high-definition video conferencing option lets you join a conference from your browser, Skype, Google voice and video chat, or Jabber Video.
- Premium video conferencing — The perfect video conferencing solution for high-profile VIP events. We attend to every detail, including pre-event testing and full monitoring during the conference.
- WebEx video conferencing — Low-cost solution for screen sharing and collaboration.
To get started or to speak with a service consultant about Video Conferencing options, please submit a HelpSU request.
To host WebEx video conferences, please request a WebEx license through HelpSU. You do not need a license to attend a WebEx conference.
- Compare Video Conferencing Services
- Basic Video Conferencing
- Premium Video Conferencing
- Video Endpoint Registration
- Video Conferencing Equipment Rental
- Video Conferencing Event Recording