The Predial feature allows you to enter and preview a phone number and make corrections before dialing the number.
Predial a call
- Without lifting the handset (or activating the headset or
speakerphone), dial the number you wish to call.
- Press a Line key to dial the number.
- Lift the handset, activate the headset, or press the handsfree speakerphone button when the called party answers and begin to talk.
Edit a predialed number
- Before selecting a Line key, dial the number you wish to call.
- Use the Left and Right navigation keys to highlight the digits you
want to edit.
- Use the dial pad to insert a number to the left of the highlighted number.
- Use the Bkspc soft key to delete a number to the left of the highlighted number.
- Use the Clear soft key to delete the highlighted number.
- Use the Up and Down navigation keys to highlight the first and last digits.
The primary Line on a set (the green button; Feature key 1) is the default. Picking up the handset after the predial automatically places the call from the primary Line.