Once logged in, you can set personal preferences by selecting Preferences... from the Cisco UPC menu.
- Click Profile to display the Profile Preferences dialog box.
- From this screen you can set up preferences for Profile, Status, Instant
Messaging, and Audio/Video.
- The Accounts and Privacy preferences are are not used at this time.
- If you are required to change your password every 180 days, it's recommended that you don't have the application remember your password.
- Click Status to display the Status Preferences dialog box and enter your settings or leave the default settings.
- Click Instant Messaging to display the Instant Messaging Preferences dialog box and enter your settings or leave the default settings.
- Click Audio/Video to display the Audio/Video Preferences dialog box and enter your settings or leave the default settings.
Note: If you are using a USB headset, ensure that it is plugged in to your computer before you launch the Cisco UPC client. Select the USB Headset device in the dropdown menus for Microphone and Audio Call Output,