Join allows you to combine two or more existing calls (i.e., incoming calls that you did not initiate) to create a conference in which you are a participant.
To join calls:
- From a connected call (not on hold), press the more Softkey, press the more Softkey again, then press Join.
- Use the navigation arrows to scroll to the line you want to join.
- Press the Join Softkey again to begin the conference.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to join additional callers into the conference.
Note: The maximum number of Join participants is six (five other lines plus your line).
Viewing or removing participants
- To view a list of conference participants, press the ConfList
Participants are listed in the order in which they were joined into the conference, with the more recent additions at the top.
- To update the list of participants, while viewing the list, press Update.
- To remove any participant from the conference, while viewing the conference list, highlight the participant's name and press Remove.