The Managed Antivirus service provides the ability for technical support groups on campus to manage and monitor Sophos Anti-Virus clients installed on the Windows and Mac systems in their areas.
IT Services provides a Sophos Console that support personnel can use to adjust protection policies, initiate scans, and clean up items in quarantine.
- Centrally supported infrastructure enables local management of antivirus software.
- Access control ensures that console managers only have access to their own groups.
- Antivirus protection can be kept active and properly configured.
- Virus definitions and client versions can be kept up-to-date.
- Protection against viruses, spyware and adware, rootkits and suspicious files and behavior is provided.
- Support personnel can clean up quarantined files and schedule scans.
To sign up for the Managed Antivirus service, please submit a HelpSU request.