Create, manage, view, or copy lists
- Request a new list
- Only Stanford community members with a full-service SUNet ID may request a new list.
- Manage the lists you own
- Only Stanford community members with a full-service SUNet ID can be a list owner and login to manage their lists via this web interface. Note: if you own many lists, this page can be slow to load. If you know the name of the list you want to manage, use the Go To Owner Page link below to go directly there.
- View the lists that you are a member of
- Only available if you subscribe to those lists with your full-service SUNet ID email address.
- Find all lists containing a specific member
- If you own multiple lists and need to find which ones have a particular member, enter the member's email address below and click Find Lists with Member:
- Use the clone list tool
- A tool available to list owners who want to use one list as a template for updating the settings of a second list.
- Jump to a list
- If you are a list owner and would like to jump straight to the list management interface for one of your lists, enter the name below and click Go To Owner Page:
Manage subscriptionsSubscribe or unsubscribe to a list
- Change options, review archives, etc. Enter the exact list name below and click Go To Subscriber Page:
Configure lists (for Mailman list administrators only)
- Approve pending list creation requests
- Only if you are in authorized user group.
- Go to administrative interface for a list
- Enter the exact
list name to access the list owner's page.