Stanford University is adopting Google Apps for Education. While the agreement with Google allows undergraduate students to use Google email and calendar, it does not yet cover all faculty and staff for use of Google's email and calendar apps.
As the first part of this implementation, Stanford undergraduates and some schools and departments are able to access email and calendar through their Google Apps account. Google Apps provides continued use of the @stanford.edu email address.
- Service includes Email, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Talk.
- 30 GB of storage — shared with Google Drive.
- Log in to your email with your @stanford.edu address.
- Access to your Stanford email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
You can access your email and calendar from the web, from a mobile device, or from a desktop client. See the following pages for more information:
- Email & Calendar Web Access
- Email & Calendar Mobile Device Setup
- Email & Calendar Desktop Client Setup
See Accessibility and Google Apps for information about interacting with Google Apps using assistive technology.