The Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO) installer creates a "Zimbra" profile in Outlook at installation time. On occasion it may be necessary or desirable to manually create a new profile, which will cause ZCO to do a fresh sync of all data.
Note: Other customized settings you've made in the previous Outlook profile will need to be re-set in the new profile. This includes opening additional .pst files, setting up local rules, etc.
To manually create a new profile:
- Open the Mail Control Panel.
- Click the Show Profiles button.
- Click Add.
- Enter a profile name (e.g. "New Zimbra") and click OK to start the Add New Account wizard.
- Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and then click Next.
- Click Other, highlight "Zimbra Collaboration Server," and click Next.
- With the Server Configuration tab selected, enter the following information:
- Server Name: your sunetid.pobox.stanford.edu
- Use Secure Connection: checked
- Email Address: your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your SUNetID password
- Click OK.
- A message saying that you need to restart Outlook for the changes to take effect is displayed. Click OK.
- Click Finish to close the Add New Account wizard.
- Choose the new profile from the Always use this profile drop-down list and click OK