Stanford provides basic document management and collaboration through Box.com. Box is an easy-to-use platform that you can log into with your Stanford credentials.
Box supports creation, management, and collaboration for documents that have been written in common desktop tools (for example, Microsoft Word, Excel), and includes a drag and drop interface and versioning.
- Single sign-on using your Stanford SUNet ID
- Individual permissions on documents and folders
- Document version control
- Document sharing and collaboration with Box users within and external to Stanford
- 25 GB of cloud storage per user or workgroup
- Individual file sizes up to 5 GB
- Desktop folder synchronization with Box
- Encryption of files at Box and over the network
- Mobile clients for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
Eligible faculty, staff and students can go to stanford.app.box.com. Click Continue and log in to WebAuth with your SUNet ID and password. A Stanford Box account associated with your Stanford email address (SUNetID@stanford.edu) will be automatically provisioned.
- Using Box
- Box Sync for Windows
- Box Sync for Mac OS X
- Access Box from a Mobile Device
- Box for Workgroups
- Accessibility and Box
- Box Policies
- Box Apps
- Convert to Stanford Box