What we do
The IT Service and Operations Center provides support across a wide variety to technologies to Stanford University, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.
The services include those provided to the general Stanford community:
- Desktop, networking, and general computing support to the Stanford community
- Assistance with passwords (SUNet ID and Voice Mail) as well as desktop Encryption tokens.
- Repair services for campus telephones (Cisco, Nortel, TDM)
- Repair services for campus cable TV (Cardinal Cable)
- Repair services for campus door security systems (CS Gold and Lenel)
- Assistance with remote connectivity issues, including cable modems at Stanford West and Welch Road Apartments and AT&T DSL
Services are also provided to schools and departments who house their equipment in the Forsythe Data Center and related sites:
- Monitoring and notification of alerts
- "Remote Hands" activities (server status checks and reboots)
- After-hours parts and vendor coordination
These services are supplied by:
- Stanford IT Service Desk
- IT Operations Center
- IT Operational Specialists
For additional details about IT Service and Operations Center, contact Chris Lundin.